Education and Leadership
What is H.E.L.P?
What comes first
- A collective vision with a clear mission
- A high level of trust among peers and leaders
- Collaborative problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong, positive team relationships
- Clear roles, responsibilities, and expectations
- Flexible and effective leadership
Better results are achieved by providing educational training and coaching support to the entire healthcare team than merely addressing the disruptive or maladaptive behavior of one or two individual team members.
How to get started
The duration of the H.E.L.P consultation service varies depending on the extent of the problems identified in the Assessment Phase. The cost of the H.E.L.P consultation team will depend upon several factors, including the amount of time required to complete the various phases, the number, and frequency of trips made to your facility, the number of facility team members involved, and the number of ISS staff needed to render the necessary services. Please call for a free phone consultation.
If your facility has already conducted an internal assessment or has already determined the educational, training and coaching needs of your healthcare team, the H.E.L.P staff is available to provide those services to your team.